Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Facebook Account For Cat

Assalamualaikum everyone. Long time no see. Guess where's my location right now? Well, definitely not in Kashmir or Malawi, haha.. CL now at her kampung. Alhamdulillah, Allah still gives me a chance to meet my grandma or I called her Nenek and my grandpa or Atok. Well,mind with my horrible English, some of you may wondered, WHY I wrote this post in English. Well, honestly, based on my stats, there are some readers from U.S.A. So,  I just want to make them enjoy and understand even not much, what I typed here.
(menunjukkan budi bahasa). Let us make friends with others. WHY? Because Allah S.W.T said so.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing... (al Hujurat :19)

So peeps, in this post, I want to tell u guys about my Atok's cat. Its a she with three handsome boys. Unfortunately, she hates me. I do not know what is actually her problem. PMS? naaaa....I know she hates me,but I think I did nothing wrong towards her since she was born 10 years ago. Well, I will make you  to like me, madam.  And I think now she does.. Hehehe... Well, here some short storyboard.

Actress: Cik Lina & Atok's cat
Scene: Atok's house, second level.
Time: 2 a.m
Title: How I WON your heart  ( mind with the title)


Every time I come, this is how her face reacts " I hate U"
Sometimes she bites me..and I will say " I hate U more"
Then..... I was thinking to open up my Darlina ( laptop), and then she came and sat silently next to me..I explained to her, I am now not in a mood to fight with u, I said. I showed her my laptop and with my magical touch, the FB login appeared. (ha ha.. =.=)

Tadaaa... This is Facebook. U know? Of course u dont, ur just a cat.
She said " meooooowwww". I said "NO!!" Im not gonna make u an FB account!! But she forced me to do so by biting my magical finger. Sheeessshh... bad cat!! So, I set up her FB account.

Well, shes a slow learner.. huuh..I briefed about how to put her profile picture in FB.
Now, she wants me to be her first friend in her FB.. Try if u dare! But, she tried and....she did.
There u go.. Add her, KUCING ATOK.

Now she is sleeping downstairs.. And me?.... I will delete her Facebook as soon I publish this entry and I will go back to my house immediately..so long..hahaha...


If U believe this, hahaha..better u get know me more :)
She bites me, well that's true!

No comments: